Extron HAE 100 Audio De-Embedder, új, SN: a0r7q6j, adapterrel, lemezzel.
The Extron HAE 100 is an audio de-embedder that extracts the audio from the HDMI signal and provides outputs for analog stereo and digital S/PDIF audio. The HAE 100 supports data rates up to 6.75 Gbps for compatibility with HDMI Deep Color up to 12-bit. It is HDCP compliant and compatible with HDTV 1080p/60 or computer-video resolutions up to 1920×1200. The HAE 100 is equipped with several integrator-friendly features, including a buffered HDMI video output with EDID Minder® for simplified EDID management between the input source and the display, plus input cable equalization and comprehensive LED status display.
- HDMI audio de-embedding with analog stereo and digital S/PDIF audio outputs
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 6.75 Gbps and Deep Color up to 12-bit
- HDCP compliant
- De-embeds audio with or without HDMI output connected
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Automatic input cable equalization